Learn More About the Business Legacy Protection Program
In order to make it easier for you to ensure your Business and its documents are up-to-date, in compliance with the governing laws, and that they accurately reflect the actions of your Company, the Estate Planning and Legacy Law Center, PLC (“EPLLC”) is proud to offer a new service, the Business Legacy Protection Program.
- Prepare Resolutions to be adopted by your Company as required by law, the Governing Documents, or at your Company’s request, but not to exceed once per quarter.
- Conduct Annual Legal Checkup meeting between your Company and EPLLC.
- Respond to periodic requests for information from the State.
- Make minor changes and revisions to your Governing Documents as required by changes in the law and at Company’s request, but not to exceed twice per year.
- Maintain a duplicate copy of your Company’s Governing Documents.
- Prepare ownership certificates as required, and maintain ownership and transfer logs.